Gameplay

Die Diskussionen aus der Zeit vor dem Release.
Antworten
Antimatzist
Flughörnchen
Flughörnchen
Lieblings-Suikoden: Suikoden II
Lieblingscharakter: Mukumuku ^_^
Quiz-Punkte: 13
It’s my birthday
Gameplay

Beitrag von Antimatzist »

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/10/su ... -sub-jobs/

Ein Jobsystem? Öh, ok!? Bei sicher 70+ spielbaren Charakteren sorgt das sicher für einige Freiräume, aber nur, wenn es gut umgesetzt wird...
Viktor hat geschrieben:Heh, I'll make sure you can never make that grin again. I'll chop you up! Grind you up! Dry you in the sun! Break you to pieces! Bury you in the ground! Piss on you! Then I'll dig you up! Pull you! Stretch you! Drag you around! And then, and then, in any case, I'll never forgive you!!!
Toremneon
Suikodianer
Suikodianer
Lieblings-Suikoden: Suikoden 8
Lieblingscharakter: CyperFliktor
Quiz-Punkte: 1

Re: Gameplay

Beitrag von Toremneon »

At a dinner event in your game’s base you can
Das mein Satz des Tages. Da bin ich gerade freudespringend durchs Zimmer gehüpft. Bitte lass es wieder Cook offs geben!!!!!!!!!!^^
In Suikoden we trust.

Bild
Antimatzist
Flughörnchen
Flughörnchen
It’s my birthday

Interessant auch, dass es wieder ein Waffensystem gibt wie in Tierkreis anscheinend, wenn man sich Waffen herstellen kann.. zum kotzen.
Viktor hat geschrieben:Heh, I'll make sure you can never make that grin again. I'll chop you up! Grind you up! Dry you in the sun! Break you to pieces! Bury you in the ground! Piss on you! Then I'll dig you up! Pull you! Stretch you! Drag you around! And then, and then, in any case, I'll never forgive you!!!
Antimatzist
Flughörnchen
Flughörnchen
It’s my birthday

Hier mal eine Übersetzung aus dem Original Dengeki PS Magazin:
"Movement"
Returning to your base, returning to a labyrinth's entrance, movement on the world map can be done in one round from the menu screen, so it's also possible to immediately return from the dungeon.

"Adventure Status"
You can see the game's progress--such as your fellow travelers and objectives--in one glance.

"Equipment"
You have 5 places to equip things: weapons, armor, shoes, and 2 rings. You can also forge your weapons.

Battle takes place on a 3x3 space. There are also spaces called "sub members." During battle, you consume energy by choosing a battle command. A little energy is restored every turn. Energy is only used during battle. It's important to use medicine to restore energy on the field?

"Occupation" and "Sub-occupation" are a character's specialty. Techniques and wearable army vary. Specific characters acquire sub-occupations at a "dinner event" at your headquarters. Sub-occupation changes depending on which weapon a character has equipped. Craftspeople make items like weapons, medicine, and magic stones. You can link people with the same occupations together. When the master uses the "Pass down" command during battle, and the pupil's learning gauge hits 100%, he or she can inherit a technique. A technique can only be passed down from a character of the past to a character of the present.
Movement:
Klingt so als gäbe es wieder eine Weltkarte wie in III/Tactics/Tierkreis. Find ich... naja ok. Solange die Dungeons groß und schön sind, ist das besser als über eine leere Weltkarte von Stadt zu Stadt zu rennen.
Battle:
Sub Members klignt nach Support-Charakteren. Dieses Energy-System habich vorhergesagt, wuhi. Kann gut sein, aber muss es nicht.
Toremneon
Suikodianer
Suikodianer
Lieblings-Suikoden: Suikoden 8
Lieblingscharakter: CyperFliktor
Quiz-Punkte: 1

Beitrag von Toremneon »

Finde es auch komisch das durch das Klassen System scheinbar Waffentauschbar sind... das schließt irgendwie auch feste Komboangriffe aus oder?
In Suikoden we trust.

Bild
Antimatzist
Flughörnchen
Flughörnchen
It’s my birthday

Bei Tierkreis waren Waffen auch austauschbar und die Combos gabs trotzdem-
Antworten